THE USE OF THIS WEBSITE IS SUBJECT TO THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
Welcome to our website www.greenpaperconnection.com
I – OWNERSHIP OF THE WEBSITE
This website www.greenpaperconnection.com is published by Antalis International, S.A., registered in the « registre du commerce et des sociétés » of Nanterre under the number 410 336 069, with its registered office at 8, rue de Seine – 92100 Boulogne-Billancourt, France.
Publishing Director: Mr. Xavier JOUVET, Antalis Marketing & Purchasing Director, 8 rue de Seine – 92100 Boulogne-Billancourt – France
Webhosted by: Global Service Provider – 78, rue de la Condamine – 75017 Paris – Tél. : 01 44 70 48 42 – E-mail : email@example.com
Data Storage by: Global Service Provider – 78, rue de la Condamine – 75017 Paris – Tél. : 01 44 70 48 42 – E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
For any further information, you can contact us at Antalis International – Marketing/Communication Department – 8 rue de Seine – 92100 Boulogne-Billancourt – France from Monday to Friday from 9am to 6pm (Paris time) + Laetitia.email@example.com.
II – PURPOSE
A – USAGE DEDICATED TO INFORM PROFESSIONALS ABOUT RECYCLED PAPERS:
· This website is strictly dedicated and reserved to the organization and realization OF A PROMOTIONAL CAMPAIGN TO INFORM PROFESSIONALS OF THE Communication, Marketing, Purchasing and CSR brand-owners departments, CSR communication agencies, printers ABOUT RECYCLED PAPERS from 03rd of APRIL 2018 until 03RD of JuLY 2018 inclusive (CET) IN France, Germany and the United Kingdom (hereinafter called the “GREEN DIGITAL CAMPAIGN”), to the exclusion of any other purpose or usage
· By using this website, any user represents and warrants that he/she is agreeing and acts in conformity with the present legal notice AND PRIVACY NOTICE.
B – INFORMATIONAL CONTENT:
· The content of this website is for your general information and use only for the purpose of the GREEN DIGITAL CAMPAIGN. It is subject to change without notice.
· Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
· Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
· You are liable for any misrepresentation or false information you may provide through our website.
C – THE NotePad WELCOME gift:
· This Website is dedicated to any professional of the Communication, Marketing, Purchasing and CSR brand-owners departments, CSR communication agencies, printers (“User”) for the sole purpose TO INFORM THEM ABOUT RECYCLED PAPERS. As a welcome gift, Antalis will offer for free a Notepad to any User that it will select on its sole discretion, within the limit of 50 samples per country for the all GREEN DIGITAL CAMPAIGN under the following conditions (hereinafter referred to as the “Notepad”):
§ User must be an actual registered private company or an individual actually registered as an independent professional of the Communication, Marketing, Purchasing and CSR brand-owners departments, CSR communication agencies, printers, within the following countries: France, Germany, UK;
§ Any User that is a company can only be represented by one person coming from its organization and having the authority to act on its behalf for the purpose of this Website;
§ Any User that is an independent registered professional cannot be represented, and shall act himself/herself for professional purpose only;
§ Any User must fulfill and validate the registration form available at on the Website during the validity period of the GREEN DIGITAL CAMPAIGN that is from 26th of March 2018 until 26th of June 2018 inclusive (CET);
§ The Notepad is available for the limited number of 50 edited samples per country;
§ ThE Notepad is free of charge, to the exception of your internet connection and related costs AND REQUIREs NO OTHER COUNTERPART THAN THE COMPLIANCE WITH THE CONDITIONS MENTIONED IN THE PRESENT SECTION;
§ The Notepad is not a draw; we are free to select and declare any Participant eligible (or not) to RECEIVE A NOTEPAD FOR FREE and to aSSIGN (or not) any NOTEPAD to any USER FOR FREE, IN LINE WITH OUR Commercial INTEREST AT OUR DISCRETION;
§ Only one sample is assigned to a User selected and declared eligible by us.
§ Any User so selected and declared eligible by us, will be informed of the assignment of a Notepad to its sole and exclusive benefit, and the Notepad so assigned will be made available at its registered office address.
§ Any USER so awarded SHALL BE the sole responsible for the allocation of THE NOTEPAD within its organization to any of its representatives and/or employees, or any third party, and MUST BEAR ANY AND ALL CONSEQUENCES FOR ITS ACCEPTANCE of the Notepad, ITS reception AND ITS ALLOCATION AS REGARDS ESPECIALLY, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, any tax and/or labor law REGULATION. Antalis accepts NO RESPONSIBILITY OR LIABILITY for that PURPOSE.
D - OWNERSHIP – INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY PROTECTION
· All trademarks, logos and all other distinctive signs reproduced on the GREEN DIGITAL CAMPAIGN website and on sites accessible via hypertext links are the exclusive property of their holders and are protected in this context by the provisions of the French Code of intellectual property (Code de la propriété intellectuelle). Any unauthorized reproduction of these trademarks, logos and signs will constitute a violation of intellectual property rights and so will be subject to prosecution in courts.
· All software applications used on this website and those that allow access to this website, as well as the texts, comments, illustrations or images reproduced on the website and on the sites where they can be accessed, are covered by the author copyrights and their unauthorized reproduction shall constitute a violation of intellectual property rights liable to prosecution in the courts.
E – LINKS:
· From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
· You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without our prior written consent.
F – WARNING
· This website is provided "AS IS AND AS AVAILABLE". We disclaim any responsibility for the adequacy of the content on this site for any purpose whatsoever.
G – LAW APPLICABLE AND EXCLUSIVE JURIDICTION
· This website, your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website are subject to the laws of France (to the exclusion of any conflict of laws rules). Any dispute not amicably settled within three months must be submitted to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Tribunal de Commerce of Nanterre (France).
III – DATA PROTECTION
· You are free to provide personal data about yourselves, although you are not required to do so in order to browse the website. However, when you register on our website we will collect various personal details from you in order to SEND YOU EMAILINGS, NEWSLETTERS, PROMOTIONS, GOODIES, SAMPLES AND TO OFFER YOU A PAPER CONSULTANT VISIT, and subject for you to acknowledge having read and understood the "PRIVACY NOTICE" published on the Website www.greenpaperconnection.com and declared accepting them without reservation. Users who do not wish to transmit the information necessary so requested must not use this website or register on this website.
· Whether you indicate that you wish to receive samples of recycled paper, it means that you accept to be contacted by a paper consultant in order to select such samples.
· Data collected by Antalis International and its subsidiaries are required in order to manage the services offered on this website, to provide marketing/commercial information (subject to emailing authorization below) and to fulfil our contractual obligations. Data are retained by Antalis International and its subsidiaries, which agrees not to use them for any other purpose and not to pass them on to third parties unless specifically authorized or required to do so by law.
· Data are securely retained, using current technical procedures, in accordance with:
· In accordance with the Personal Data Protection Laws, you have a right to peruse, access, correct and object to the use of personal data provided by them, by sending a letter to Antalis International to the following address: 8 rue de Seine 92100 Boulogne-Billancourt, France.
· Your personal data are electronically processed and reserved exclusively for Antalis International and its subsidiaries, its sub-contractors and its affiliates within the Sequana Group for the sole purpose referred to in the section “General Information” above.
· Antalis International reserves the right to collect the public IP (Internet Protocol) address of all users. IP addresses are collected anonymously and retained for the same period as personal data, and are used solely to manage the services offered on this website. An IP address is a series of digits separated by full stops, which identifies a computer on the Internet. Antalis International must provide all personal details of an Internet surfer or website user to the Police (if requested to do so by a court) or to any other person (by order of a court). A user’s IP address may be checked against his identity held by the ISP (Internet Service Provider).
D - E-MAILING
· When the User creates an account, ANTALIS INTERNATIONAL will ask the User if he/she wishes to receive marketing/commercial information or offer from or on behalf of Antalis International or any of its Subsidiaries. In order to receive such information, the User shall tick the box "I agree to receive marketing/commercial information or offer from or on behalf of Antalis International or any of its Subsidiaries". If the User refuses to receive information, he/she shall leave the box unticked.
· If the User has agreed to receive information, User will received an email requesting him/her click on a link to fulfil a confirmation procedure of his/her consent to receive marketing/commercial information or offer from or on behalf of Antalis International or any of its Subsidiaries.
· If User has confirmed his/her consent to receive marketing/commercial information or offer from or on behalf of Antalis International or any of its Subsidiaries, than the latter will be then allowed to send him/her digital or printed marketing/commercial information or offer, such as product information, commercial offer, information about an event, information about a project, or an invitation, for example.
· In order to unsubscribe, User may (i) click on the unsubscribe link which will be included under any email or (ii) do not click on the confirmation consent to continue to receive marketing/commercial information or offer by email.
IV – COOKIES
· Cookies are small files of numbers and letters which are stored on a user’s computer when he/she access certain websites. These cookies are used to improve user experience on the particular website by remembering who the user is. However, the user can also choose not to download cookies. Certain functionalities may not be available to users who do not accept Cookies.
B- LIST OF COOKIES USED ON THIS WEBSITE
· Users of the Internet and this website may block and delete cookies and change the duration for which cookies are stored via their browsers (usually via ‘Tools’ or ‘Options’ / ‘Privacy’ or ‘Confidentiality’). Doing so will, however, affect their browsing experience. Although the systematic disabling of cookies on a browser will prevent the user from being able to use certain services or functionalities provided by Antalis International, it will not constitute a loss for the user, who will not be entitled to any compensation as a result.
· Internet browsers and website users may also delete existing cookies from their computer by configuring their browser accordingly (usually via ‘Tools’ or ‘Options’ / ‘Privacy’ or ‘Confidentiality’). Doing so will, however, affect their website browsing experience but will prevent them from enjoying the benefits of the cookie. They must then re-enter their personal details.
• Design: Antalis International
• Development: L&D
In France, personal data is protected by:
· the Act n°78-17 of 6 January 1978 and its successive amendments on information technology, data files and civil liberties, implementing the Directive 95/48/EC of the European Parliament and of the Council of 24 October 1995 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and
· any new Act under French Law that will implement the Regulation (UE) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council date 27 April 2016,
· All of the foregoing called the “Personal Data Protection Laws”.
Throughout this section:
• The term “User” shall mean an Internet user who accesses and uses the WEBSITE.
• The term “Personal Data” shall mean any information, whatever the form thereof, which can be used to directly or indirectly identify the natural persons to which it relates.
In order to participate to the GREEN DIGITAL CAMPAIGN, any User needs to create its own profile on the Website where it must necessarily provide Antalis International, who will act as the data controller and/or its subsidiary companies with Personal Data.
The information provided by the User are processed manually and electronically.
The person in charge for processing the data that is gathered is Antalis International and/or its subsidiaries.
Upon any use of the WEBSITE, the following data in particular shall be gathered:
• The URL of the links through which the User has accessed the WEBSITE
• The User’s access provider
• The technical configuration of the User’s browser
• The title, family name, first name, job function & title, e-mail address, postal address, phone number
The provision of certain data by the User, marked with an asterisk, shall be mandatory for registration of the account in our CRM. Provision of any other data shall be optional. Any refusal or omission to provide the mandatory data shall prevent the User from validly registration of the account in our CRM.
The Users are informed that when they disclose their e-mail address, they are entitled to oppose any commercial use of their contact details, free of charge.
In any event, Antalis International shall only collect personal data for the purposes of registration in our CRM and in order to contact those taking part for purposes of commercial prospection, such as by electronic means. The Users shall provide this information in a fully informed manner, for instance when keying it in themselves.
The User of the WEBSITE shall be informed at the time of the mandatory or optional nature of the information which he might provide by way of an asterisk.
Personal data will also be processed by recipients authorized by Antalis International such as Antalis subsidiary companies and service provider on a need to know basis only, for the same purposes as mentioned above, and Personal data will also be processed outside of the European Union.
Personal Data is transferred to and/or accessed by Antalis subsidiary companies which are located around the world, in every country where Antalis group operates (for more information regarding these countries: www.antalis.com).
When those recipients are located in a country that does not provide an adequate level of protection in the meaning of the Personal Data Protection Laws, and in order to transfer personal data in a secure way, in accordance with applicable Personal Data Protection Laws, the so-called standard contractual clauses have been executed.
Personal data will be kept for a minimum period of 2 years and might be kept for an extra-period defined by the applicable statute of limitation.
In accordance with the Personal Data Protection Laws, User has a right to access (free of charge), modify, rectify, erase, block and delete any of its personal data, request an explanation and/or to object to the processing of its Personal Data for legitimate reasons. Finally, User can send “special directives” regarding the use of its data after its death. To exercise these rights, a request shall be sent to the following address: Laetitia.firstname.lastname@example.org.